Why the price has increased today
- The Hudson Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: HUSN) share price rose more than 10% before market today. That’s why it happened.
The Hudson Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: HUSN) share price rose more than 10% before market today. Investors are responding positively to Hudson Capital’s announcement of Freight App (Fr8App), a North American transportation logistics technology platform company focused on cross-border shipping between the United States and Mexico with which Hudson Capital signed a definitive merger agreement, providing its revenue for the year 2021. advice and business updates.
Selection of achievements from the start of the year until November 2021
– Increase in loads transported to nearly 25,000, compared to around 9,200 for 2020.
– Increase in the number of miles flown on average serving more direct shipments to approximately 2,300, compared to approximately 1,500 in 2020.
– Increase in the number of tracks operated by 500% from one year to the next.
– The number of shipper customers has tripled to 395, against 130 at the end of 2020.
– Expanded the sectors served, which now include consumer goods, packaging, automotive, raw materials, manufacturing and logistics.
– Agreements renewed with all the main shipper customers.
– Expansion of the carrier partner base to more than 2,400, compared to 1,700 at the end of 2020.
– Launch of many new major product offerings: broker portal, Carta Porte compliance with cross-border reporting requirements, EDI v1.0 and v2.0 interfaces, internal pricing tool, offer manager and automated integration.
– Formed six collaboration agreements with key players in the logistics sector resulting in integrations, including RC Control, P4
“2021 has been a year of successful transformation, including our many innovations in transport logistics, which offer compelling added value to both our shipper customers and our transport partners. “
“In the fourth quarter of 2021, the logistics market started to improve, overcoming a very difficult environment, including the adverse effects of COVID 19, shortages of commercial truck drivers, diesel price shocks and a supply chain very limited commercialization throughout North America. Based on our revenue for the first nine months of 2021 of $ 16.2 million, we expect revenue for the full year of 2021 to grow between $ 22 million and $ 23 million, which is an increase of at least 140% from 2020. We plan to be part of a publicly traded company in 2022, which we hope will provide us with additional organic and inorganic opportunities. We are proud of our many accomplishments that position us to grow and generate shareholder value in 2022 and beyond. “
– Javier Selgas, CEO of Fr8Hub
Disclaimer: This content is intended for informational purposes. Before you make an investment, you need to do your own analysis.