CNH Industrial completes the purchase of 90% of the share capital of

London, December 30, 2021

CNH Industrial NV (NYSE: CNHI / MI: CNHI) announced today that it has completed the purchase of 90% of the share capital of Sampierana SpA As previously announced on August 30, 2021, the acquisition of the remaining 10% of the transaction takes place over the next four years, according to predetermined mechanisms, to ensure a smooth managerial transition.

Sampierana is an Italian company specializing in the development, manufacture and marketing of earth-moving machinery, undercarriages and spare parts.

CNH Industrial NV (NYSE: CNHI/MI: CNHI) is a global leader in the capital goods industry with established industry experience, broad product range and global presence. Each of the brands owned by the Company is a major international force in its specific industry sector: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and Steyr for tractors and agricultural machines; Case and New Holland Construction for earthmoving machinery; Iveco for utility vehicles; Iveco Bus and Heuliez Buses for buses and coaches; Iveco Astra for quarry and construction vehicles; Magirus for firefighting vehicles; Iveco defense vehicles for defense and civil protection; and FPT Industrial for engines and transmissions. More information can be found on the company’s website: www.cnhindustrial.com

Subscribe to corporate news alerts from the CNH Industrial Newsroom:
bit.ly/media-cnhindustrial-subscribe

contacts:

Business communication
Email: [email protected]

Investor Relations
Email: [email protected]

  • 20211230_PR_CNH_Industrial_CE_Sampierana_Closing

  • 20211230_CS_CNH_Industrial_CE_Sampierana_Closing

Sallie R. Loera